The early registration discounted cost is $3,000 US per participant for all three days (through May 2nd). The regular price is $3300. This includes:
- Daily Lunch and Two Daily Breaks
- Course Books, Binders and Materials (valued at over $700)
- Software Licenses (downloadable excel calculators value of $399)
- Internet Access
- Certificate and 2.5 Continuing Education Credits from the University of Denver
- A Tuesday Night Cocktail Reception of course
Classes will run from approx. 9am-5pm daily with lunch and a morning and afternoon break. Jeff Sauro will be the instructor. The courses will be a mix of lecture material and hands on practice learning and applying the methods.
All classes will be held at the Department of Computer, Control, and Management Engineering "Antonio Ruberti" of Sapienza - Università di Roma
We will use several case studies and examples so participants are familiar with the following methods.